SINGAPORE & ASIA FOOD FAIR 2023
@ Montecasino, Johannesburg, South Africa
4th to 7th May 2023
1st Singapore & Asia Food Fair in South Africa
Singapore & Asia Food Fair 2023 which organise by Biz Africa Events Singapore and co-organise by Professional Exhibition Solutions from South Africa will be held on 4th to 7th May 2023 in Montecasino, Johannesburg South Africa.
In this event, we will feature Singapore and Asia Foods, Food products and Food services to prospective trade partners and general public in South Africa.
In this event, there will be:
200+ Asia F&B Exhibitors
Estimate 10,000+ Visitors expected.
Meet & Network with leading Africa business partners and government officials.
One-on-One Business Matching Services.
“Live” Market Research to test exhibitors’ recipes in Africa.
Large scale Cultural Food Exchange.
WHY EXHIBIT IN AFRICA?
Singapore & Asia Food Companies
In this trade fair, it gives exhibitors an avenue to showcase Singapore & Asia foods as well as Food products and Food services to the trade visitors and general public in Africa. It also provides Exhibitors the opportunities for:
Business expansion to New Frontier, African Continent
Marketing & Branding promotion to African Continent
Meet & Connect with highly targeted F&B Business leads
Potential Business deal to be done
Understanding F&B industry in African Continent
BUSINESS EXPANSION OPPORTUNITIES THROUGH THE FOOD FAIR
Opportunities to operate a permanent Food Stall or F&B outlet at the Heart of Johannesburg, South Africa.
Franchise Singapore Hawker Brands or Asia F&B Brands in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Export Singapore and Asia Food brand products into South Africa, potentially working with giant Supermarkets like Pick & Pay, Spar, Woolworths and Food Lovers.
Business matching with local trade partners.
• Known as “The City of Gold”.
Johannesburg is the largest & wealthiest city in South Africa.
• Population of 6m occupying a land size that is double of Singapore.
• Recognized as the Financial Capital of South Africa and is home to 74
percent of Corporate Headquarters.
• Population of South Africa: 56m.
5 REASONS TO DO BUSINESS IN AFRICA
A CONTINENT WHICH SHOULD NOT MISS
1. With 1.3 billion people
as of 2018, it accounts for about 16% of the World ‘s human population.
2. 2nd most populous continent
in the World after Asia.
3. Over 80% of Africa’s population growth over the next few decades will occur in cities, making it the fastest-urbanizing region in the World.
4. More than USD 1Bn in Annual Revenue by over 400 companies. Africa’s fast-growing population and markets present important opportunities for business.
5. 6 out of 10 fastest growing economies are in Africa.
World Bank (2018)
Dim Sum, Chicken Rice, Popiah, Oyster Omelette, Mee Siam, Bakery, Chendol, Char Kway Teow, Claypot Rice, Mee Rebus, Duck Rice, Carrot Cake, Nasi Lemak, Rojak, Fishball Noodles, Hokkien Mee, Bak Chor Mee, Curry Puff, You Tiao, Nonya Kueh, Nanyang Kopi & Kaya Toast, Lor Mee, Roti Prata, Murtabak, Satay Bee Hoon, Wanton Mee, Laksa, Satay, Prawn Noodles, etc.
Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand, China, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Mongolia, Korea, Myanmar, India, etc.
Sauces and Paste, Ready-to-drink Coffee, Roasted Coffee Beans, Canned Fruits, Canned Vegetables, Canned Meats, Packaged Instant Asian Foods, Vacuum Packed Foods, Assorted Biscuits, etc.
BIZ AFRICA EVENTS PTE LTD
CO - ORGANISER
PROFESSIONAL EXHIBITION SOLUTIONS
Many times, MICE award winner, Professional Exhibition Solutions (PES) has 36 years of organising experiences in the industry of meetings, incentives, conference and exhibition in South Africa. They have organised more than 120 major events over the years of operation. Their key role is to assist international and local companies, individuals and associations to host successful exhibitions & conferences.
Their customers include International Companies like:
- Conference & Management Service Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Company (China)
- China Council for the Promotion of International (China)
- Technobiz Communications (Thailand)
- Turkel Fair Organisation (Turkey)
- Reed Exhibition (UK)
Some of the major MICE organised:
- Hostex : 300 exhibitors, 12000 visitors (for 25 years)
- Markex : 350 exhibitors, 11000 visitors (for 15 years)
- Sunday Times Food show : 120 exhibitors, 8000 visitors
- Africa Asean Business Expo- Organisers based in Singapore
- P U Tech Expo – Organisers were from Thailand
- Thailand Trade Show – worked with Thai Embassy
STRATEGIC PARTNERS & SUPPORTED BY
4 Days event
in South Africa
Local trade visitors who sourcing for new opportunities and general public in South Africa
Number OF EXHIBITORS
200+ Exhibitors of Singapore & Asia Foods and Food Products and Food services companies
WEBSITE & SHOW
GET IN TOUCH
Interested in joining us as Exhibitors for Singapore & Asia Food Fair 2023 in South Africa? Or having questions regards to the event, drop us a message and we will get back to you.