SINGAPORE & ASIA FOOD FAIR 2023
@ Montecasino, Johannesburg, South Africa
4th to 7th May 2023
Singapore & Asia Food Fair in
Singapore & Asia Food Fair (SAFF) 2023 will be held on 4 - 7 May 2023 in Montecasino, Johannesburg South Africa. SAFF 2023 is organised by Biz Africa Events (Singapore) and co-organise by Professional Exhibition Solutions from South Africa.
In this event, we will feature Asia as well as International Food, Food Products and Food Services to prospective trade partners in Africa.
In this event, there will be:
200+ F&B Exhibitors
10,000+ Visitors expected.
Meet & Network with leading Africa business partners and government officials.
One-on-One Business Matching Services.
“Live” Market Research to test exhibitors’ recipes in Africa.
Large scale Cultural Food Exchange.
WHY EXHIBIT IN AFRICA?
Specially For Food And Beverage Companies
In this trade fair, it gives exhibitors an avenue to showcase different food, food products and services to the trade visitors in Africa and general public in South Africa. It also provides Exhibitors the opportunities for:
Business expansion to New Frontier, African Continent
Marketing & Branding promotion to African Continent
Meet & Connect with highly targeted F&B Business leads
Potential Business deal to be done
Understanding F&B industry in African Continent
BUSINESS EXPANSION OPPORTUNITIES THROUGH THE FOOD FAIR
Opportunities to operate a permanent Food Stall or F&B outlet at the Heart of Johannesburg, South Africa.
Franchise Food and Beverage Brands to Africa F&B companies.
Export Food brand products into South Africa, potentially working with giant Supermarkets like Pick & Pay, Spar, Woolworths and Food Lovers.
Showcase different types of Food Innovation and Technology in the market
Business matching with local trade partners.
• Known as “The City of Gold”.
Johannesburg is the largest & wealthiest city in South Africa.
• Population of 6m occupying a land size that is double of Singapore.
• Recognized as the Financial Capital of South Africa and is home to 74
percent of Corporate Headquarters.
• Population of South Africa: 56m.
5 REASONS TO DO BUSINESS IN AFRICA
A CONTINENT WHICH SHOULD NOT MISS
1. With 1.3 billion people
as of 2018, it accounts for about 16% of the World ‘s human population.
2. 2nd most populous continent
in the World after Asia.
3. Over 80% of Africa’s population growth over the next few decades will occur in cities, making it the fastest-urbanizing region in the World.
4. More than USD 1Bn in Annual Revenue by over 400 companies. Africa’s fast-growing population and markets present important opportunities for business.
5. 6 out of 10 fastest growing economies are in Africa.
World Bank (2018)
Dim Sum, Chicken Rice, Popiah, Oyster Omelette, Mee Siam, Bakery, Chendol, Char Kway Teow, Claypot Rice, Mee Rebus, Duck Rice, Carrot Cake, Nasi Lemak, Rojak, Fishball Noodles, Hokkien Mee, Bak Chor Mee, Curry Puff, You Tiao, Nonya Kueh, Nanyang Kopi & Kaya Toast, Lor Mee, Roti Prata, Murtabak, Satay Bee Hoon, Wanton Mee, Laksa, Satay, Prawn Noodles, etc.
Condiments, Coffee & Tea, Drinks, Food, Food Ingredients, Fresh Produce, Fronzen Food, Meat & Seafood, Natural & Organics, Processed Food, Snacks, Vegan, etc.
Cleaning & Sanitization, Food Innovation and Food Technology, etc
BIZ AFRICA EVENTS PTE LTD
CO - ORGANISER
PROFESSIONAL EXHIBITION SOLUTIONS
Many times, MICE award winner, Professional Exhibition Solutions (PES) has 36 years of organising experiences in the industry of meetings, incentives, conference and exhibition in South Africa. They have organised more than 120 major events over the years of operation. Their key role is to assist international and local companies, individuals and associations to host successful exhibitions & conferences.
Their customers include International Companies like:
- Conference & Management Service Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Company (China)
- China Council for the Promotion of International (China)
- Technobiz Communications (Thailand)
- Turkel Fair Organisation (Turkey)
- Reed Exhibition (UK)
Some of the major MICE organised:
- Hostex : 300 exhibitors, 12000 visitors (for 25 years)
- Markex : 350 exhibitors, 11000 visitors (for 15 years)
- Sunday Times Food show : 120 exhibitors, 8000 visitors
- Africa Asean Business Expo- Organisers based in Singapore
- P U Tech Expo – Organisers were from Thailand
- Thailand Trade Show – worked with Thai Embassy
STRATEGIC PARTNERS & SUPPORTED BY
4 Days event
in South Africa
F&B trade visitors from Africa who sourcing for new opportunities and general public in South Africa
Number OF EXHIBITORS
200+ F&B Exhibitors in Food Operations, Food Products and Food Services
WEBSITE & SHOW
GET IN TOUCH
Interested in joining us as Exhibitors for Singapore & Asia Food Fair 2023 in South Africa? Or having questions regards to the event, drop us a message and we will get back to you.